KOTO 13 Version 2 Bundle B
Bundle 4 products from Virtuoso Japanese Series.Limited Time Offer.
$1040 → $790
- Bundle 4 products from Virtuoso Japanese Series.
- Stellar tone colors captured in full 24-bit, 96 kHz fidelity.
- Samples recorded with multiple microphones.
- NKS ready.
KOTO 13 Version 2
The 13-string koto is one of Japan’s most dignified traditional instruments.
Capable of everything from elegant, single plucked notes to aggressive glissandos, the koto boasts a wide range of musical expressions and can add a dash of refinement and grace to traditional Japanese music, modern film scores, and many other genres.
- NCW 9.2 GB（equivalent to 10.4 GB in wav format)
Singing sonorous intonation, deep yet delicate breathing, and a Japanese sound aesthetic spilling into the periphery: The shakuhachi — an instrument symbolic of Japan — finally joins the Virtuoso Japanese Series family.
- NCW 5.71 GB（equivalent to 11.4 GB in wav format）
The Virtuoso Japanese Series’ Tsugaru Shamisen library is certain to enliven nearly every genre of music, from Japanese minyo folk songs to hard rock, jazz, contemporary classical music, and movie scores.
- NCW 7 GB（equivalent to 17.6 GB in wav format）
The sho is free reed musical instrument and one of the three primary woodwind instruments used in gagaku court orchestra music. Consisting of 17 slender bamboo pipes, it is sometimes said to resemble a resting phoenix because of its shape. In antiquity, the sho’s fluid tonal character was associated with light shining down from the heavens.
After completing the world’s first comprehensive sho sampling, Sonica Instruments is proud to add the Sho library to the Virtuoso Japanese Series.
- NCW 2.36 GB（equivalent to 3.15 GB in wav format）